Die besten LED-Glühbirnen von 2017 LED-Glühbirnen Rückblick Warum kaufen eine LED-Glühbirne LED (Leuchtdioden) Glühbirnen sind eine Energie-und kostengünstige Möglichkeit, Ihr Haus zu beleuchten. Mit Regierungsvorschriften, die die Produktion von traditionellen Glühlampen in den letzten Jahren stoppen, sind neue Optionen aufgetaucht. Die erste Option war die kompakte Leuchtstofflampe oder CFL. Diese lockigen Leuchtstofflampen sind energieeffizienter und dauern länger als eine Glühlampe, aber die Glühbirne enthält Quecksilber und dauert eine Weile, um am hellsten zu leuchten. LED-Glühbirnen sind noch effizienter als CFL-Glühbirnen und sind genauso erschwinglich. Darüber hinaus enthalten LED-Leuchten keine schädlichen Materialien und bieten die gleiche Menge an Licht wie ein 60-Watt-Glühlampe, mit bis zu 85 Prozent weniger Strom. Dies hilft Ihnen, sparen Sie auf Ihre Stromrechnung ohne Kompromisse auf die Menge an Licht. Auf dieser Seite finden Sie Artikel über LED-Beleuchtung sowie Bewertungen der besten LED-Glühbirnen, einschließlich der Cree 9,5-Watt LED-Glühbirne. Die Philips LED 425264 und die G7 Power Incline LED. LED-Glühbirnen: Was Sie suchen Wenn Sie für eine LED-Glühbirne einkaufen, ist es wichtig, einen zu finden, der die Menge an Licht liefert, die Sie benötigen, sowie die Farbe des Lichts, das Sie mögen. Youll möchte auch darüber nachdenken, wie das Licht aus der Glühbirne emittiert, und die Dimensionen der Glühbirne und der Basis. Energie-Spezifikationen Eine Standard-60-Watt-Glühlampe legt etwa 800 Lumen ab. Je mehr Lumen, desto heller leuchtet das Licht. LED-Glühbirnen bieten viele Lumen für weniger Watt im Vergleich zu Glühlampen. Da dies der Fall ist, ist es besser, eine Glühbirne zu finden, die eine niedrige Wattage hat, aber hohe Lumen, weil es Sie auf Ihrer Energierechnung sparen wird. Sie wollen auch eine LED-Glühbirne kaufen, die eine lange Lebensdauer bietet. Die meisten LED-Lichter dauern bis zu 22,8 Jahre oder etwa 25.000 Stunden. Die Lighting Facts Etikett auf dem Paket zeigt, wie lange der Hersteller behauptet, die Glühbirne wird so gut wie die Menge an Geld es Kosten pro Jahr zu laufen. Diese Zahlen basieren auf dem Industriestandard der Verwendung des Lichts für drei Stunden pro Tag jeden Tag des Jahres. Birne Eigenschaften Die Abmessungen der LED-Glühlampen sind ähnlich, aber nicht ganz das gleiche wie eine Standard-Glühlampe. Der durchschnittliche Durchmesser und die Länge dieser LED-Leuchten ähnelt der von Glühlampen, variiert jedoch je nach Modell. LED-Leuchten können auch schwerer als Glühbirnen, so youll wollen sicher sein, dass Ihre Leuchte kann das zusätzliche Gewicht zu unterstützen. Sie können nicht die meisten LED-Glühbirnen in einer Leuchte einschließen, weil Wärme die Lebensdauer der Glühbirne verringert. Wenn Sie planen, Ihre LED-Glühbirnen draußen zu verwenden, möchten Sie zuerst überprüfen, dass sie feuchten Außenbedingungen standhalten können. Wenn Sie Ihre Lichter mit einer LED-Glühbirne dimmen möchten, müssen Sie eine haben, die der Hersteller speziell entworfen hat, um als Dimmer zu führen. Strahl verbreitet ist eine andere Sache zu prüfen. Während Glühlampen Licht in alle Richtungen ablegen, sind viele LED-Leuchten entworfen, um ihr Licht in eine Richtung zu schicken. Die besten LED-Glühbirnen, die mit 60-Watt-Glühlampen vergleichbar sind, sind omnidirektional und verteilen das Licht um die Glühbirne sowie von oben. Farbspektrum Wenn Sie auf der Suche nach einer LED-Glühbirne sind, ist eine andere Sache zu berücksichtigen die Farbe des Lichts. Je nachdem, wo die Glühbirne auf dem Farbtemperaturspektrum landet, können Lichter alle Farben sein, aber die Schattierungen von Weiß reichen von warm bis kaltweiß. Je niedriger die Farbtemperatur, desto mehr Gelb wird Ihr weißes Licht erscheinen. Diese Art von Licht wird als weichweiß bezeichnet. Wenn das Licht auf der Farbtemperaturskala höher ist, erscheint es, einen kühlen, bläulichen Farbton zu werfen, der oft als Tageslicht bezeichnet wird. Ein weiterer Aspekt der Lichtfarbe ist der Farbwiedergabeindex (CRI). Je höher die CRI-Nummer ist, desto größer ist die Anzahl der Objekte, die natürlich erscheinen. Garantie-Verstärker Support Chancen sind Sie nicht brauchen, um in Kontakt viel mit dem Hersteller, um Ihre Glühbirnen verwenden. Allerdings sind eine praktische Rückgaberecht und Garantie wichtig, da diese Glühbirnen mehr als Glühlampen und CFL Glühbirnen kosten. Eine gute LED-Glühbirne sollte mit mindestens einer drei - bis fünfjährigen Garantie kommen, während die besten LED-Lampen bis zu einer 10-jährigen Garantie haben. LED-Beleuchtung präsentiert eine neue, umweltfreundlichere Option für Ihr Zuhause. Die besten LED-Glühbirnen sind langlebig und können Sie Geld über einen längeren Zeitraum sparen. Diese Lichter werden lange nach Glühbirnen gehen und CFL-Glühbirnen hätten aufgehört zu arbeiten, und sie sparen Geld auf deinem elektrischen Rechner. Last Aktualisiert 2016-08-28 von Martin Kay Am unteren Rand der OptionsXO Homepage erscheint ein neuer Firmenname und Adresse : Omni Global Solutions SRL Bukarest, Dritter Sektor, 17 BABA NOVAC Straße, Erdgeschoss, Bl. G13, 2ND Eingang, Erdgeschoss, Suite 45, Bezirk 3. Rumänien. Sie bieten keine Informationen über die Rolle dieses Unternehmens, sie werfen nur den Namen und Adresse dort. Omni Capital LTD besitzt und betreibt die Website nach ihrer Homepage und AGB. Die Adresse in Rumänien entspricht ihrem Operations Center entsprechend ihrer Kontaktseite. Ist OptionsXO ein Scam Auf unserer ersten Rezension von OptionsXO (vor etwa 3 Jahren) war es unklar, ob sie ein Betrug waren oder nicht, weshalb wir uns entschlossen haben, eine aktualisierte Bewertung zu machen. Für 2-3 Jahre blieb OptionsXO gefroren. Vollständig gefroren Die Marke war im Besitz eines der Binär-Optionen Pioniere, die es geschafft, viele Händler zu irritieren und einen ungünstigen Ruf zu etablieren. Unter dem neuen Management und Team der Investoren hat sich das Unternehmen als modernste Technologieanbieter etabliert. Die neue Website ist erstaunlich, wirklich eine Freude für unsere Augen. Das Support-Team bei OptionsXO kam schließlich mit unseren Forderungen und wird alle Probleme unter dem ersten Besitzer lösen. Unser Team ist auch hier, um alle zu unterstützen und zu unterstützen, die Schwierigkeiten mit OptionsXO in der Vergangenheit hatten. Wir sehen immer noch Beschwerden, deshalb fordern wir Kunden auf, verwaltete Konten zu vermeiden. Mittlerweile behalten wir uns vor, unsere Leser zu überwachen und zu versichern, dass sie up-to-date Bewertungen und Neuigkeiten über OptionsXO8217s kommende Regulierung erhalten. Update 32016: OptionsXO haben offiziell für die CySec-Verordnung abgelegt. Update 82016: Noch keine Regulierung, wir beraten hier dringend. Update August 2016: Die Website kann nicht aus Mitteleuropa zugegriffen werden und stattdessen wird ein Fehlercode angezeigt. Dies könnte nur ein regionales Problem sein, das aus technischen Gründen hervorgegangen ist, aber wir müssen uns daran erinnern, dass einige der Makler, die ihre Türen für immer geschlossen haben, diese Art von Problemen erlebt haben. Jedenfalls, wenn die Website für Benutzer unzugänglich wird, ist es ein Zeichen dafür, dass das Brokerage irgendwelche Probleme hat. Ich kann keine Spekulationen machen, ich sage nur die Tatsache, dass Optionsxo momentan nicht zugänglich ist, von meinem Standort aus. Wir werden die Überwachung behalten und diese Überprüfung aktualisieren, wenn die Website wieder zugänglich ist. Editor8217s Anmerkung 8211 Warum OptionsXO Doesn8217t saugen 50 Wörter OptionsXO haben eine sehr beeindruckende Turnaround gemacht und drehte sich immer wieder zurück. Tech-Plattform ist eine positive Sache, einige schöne Ausbildung Materialien, aber that8217s darüber. Warum hat OptionsXO in 50 Wörter saugen Entschuldigung, aber ihre Website sieht aus wie eine Werbung für eine tropische Reise. Es scheint, sie sind im Reisegeschäft, nicht finanziell gehen sie über die Spitze mit Stränden, Wellen, Palmen und Frauen in Bikinis. Soll ich ein Konto mit OptionsXO eröffnen Ich dachte, ich hätte zufällig die 24Option Plattform geöffnet. Das Design ist ziemlich ähnlich, aber das ist keine Überraschung, da beide Broker die innovative Tech-Technologie nutzen. Ich kann mich erinnern, als wir das erste Mal dieses Design sahen, wahrscheinlich in den frühen Tagen von OptionsXO und 24Option. Anders als das ist die Website wunderschön gebaut und gut organisiert und alle benötigten Trading-Tools sind leicht verfügbar, dies ist eine ihrer starken Punkte. Das neue Management hat sich bereits für die CySEC-Regulierung angemeldet, und wie wir alle wissen, gibt es nichts besseres als den Handel mit einem Makler, der auf die Regulierung wartet. Warum fragst du gut, würdest du gern Beschwerde haben, wenn ich mich auf das Zuverlässigkeitszertifikat bewerbe. Die Plattform unterstützt Standard-Highlow-Binäroptionen , Grenze, eine Berührung und kurzfristig. Verfall reicht von 60 Sekunden im kurzfristigen Abschnitt bis zum Ende des Tages, Ende der Woche und sogar Ende des Monats oder länger für die am stärksten gehandelten Vermögenswerte. Intraday-Ablauf ist für die meisten Optionen verfügbar. Sie haben auch ein großes Merkmal, das durch die High Yield Optionen repräsentiert wird, die es dem Trader ermöglicht, bis zu 360 mit der Funktion AboveBelow Gewinne zu erzielen. All dies wird auf der Website mit der Verwendung von vielen Bildern und Beispielen gründlich erklärt. OptionsXO bietet vier Arten von Konten, mit verschiedenen Vorteilen und Extras. Für den Standardkonto muss der Trader nur 200 USDEURGBP einzahlen, wie wir es erwähnt haben, aber für die nächste Art von Konto (Silber), springt das Mindesteinlaufkonto zu 2000 USDEURGBP. Das ist wirklich teuer in meiner Meinung und die Summe steigt, geht so hoch wie 10K USDEURGBP für ein Platinum-Konto. Die Vorteile der VIP-Konten werden offensichtlich, wenn ich Ihnen sage, dass sie mit einer zusätzlichen Auszahlung kommen, bis zu einem zusätzlichen 4 für Platinum-Kontoinhaber und bis zu 5 für Diamond-VIP-Mitglieder. Update August 2016: Die Investitionsanforderungen haben sich geändert und sind jetzt viel höher: Das Mini-Konto hat eine 250 Mindesteinzahlung (bisher 200), das Silber benötigt nun 5.000 Einzahlungen (bisher 2.000), Gold ist 25.000 und Platin ist jetzt 50.000 (bisher 10.000 ). Es gibt kein VIP-Konto, aber es wurde wahrscheinlich durch das Platin ersetzt. OptionsXO Beschwerden Auf der Suche nach einem neuen Broker Das erste, was Sie tun sollten, ist, nach Beschwerden zu suchen. Runden hier, wir machen die Forschung für Sie Suche nach OptionsXO Beschwerden didn8217t hat uns zu lange8230 Wir sehen Beschwerden aus dem Jahr 2013 (lesen Sie oben) und strecken den ganzen Weg bis 2016. It8217s nicht ungewöhnlich, um Beschwerden zu sehen, vor allem, wenn es um lange kommt Zeitmakler. Aus diesem Grund konzentrieren wir uns auf die späteren Beschwerden Mehrere Kunden Beschwerde von Fehlverhalten Geschäft von Account Manager, die meisten Beschwerden sind in der Tat durch noch ein Warnzeichen gelöst. Sie können hier weitere Beschwerden lesen, am unteren Rand dieser OptionsXO-Rezensionsseite. Update August 2016: Ihr Ruf beginnt zu degradieren Die Leute beschweren sich, dass sie sich nicht zurückziehen können und in manchen Fällen nur die erste Einzahlung zurückgegeben wurde, mit dem Account Manager, der behauptet, dass Gewinne von ihm gemacht wurden, so dass er es verdient hat, es zu halten, das sich vernachlässigt und ich Weiß nicht was sonst zu sagen OptionsXO Bonus Der erste Einzahlungsbonus ist 50 und das Handelsvolumen beträgt das 30fache des Bonusbetrags. Abgesehen von der üblichen ersten Einzahlungsbonus bieten OptionsXO spezielle Promotions und Boni an, aber diese sind nicht fix und können von Monat zu Monat abweichen, so dass Sie sich mit ihnen in Verbindung setzen müssen, um Informationen über die aktuelle Promotion zu erhalten. Einige Boni kommen mit Zeitlimits so sicher sein, wenn man auf Ihr Konto angewendet wird oder nicht, bevor Sie es akzeptieren. Update August 2016: Die Bonusprozentsätze hängen von dem Betrag ab, den Sie hinterlegen, aber bevor Sie einen Rücktritt ausführen, müssen Sie Trades auf den Wert Ihrer Gesamtbetragszeiten ausführen. 20. OptionsXO Rücktritt Um Geld zurückzuziehen, müssen Sie einen Widerruf ausfüllen Anfordern und senden Sie bestimmte Dokumente, um Ihre Identität zu bestätigen, nichts anderes als irgendwo anders in der Branche. Der Mindestabzug beträgt 100 USD, wenn Sie es wünschen, wird eine Gebühr von 25 EURGBP erhoben. Nach OptionsXO werden die Anfragen innerhalb von 4-7 Werktagen ab dem Zeitpunkt, an dem sie eingegangen sind, verarbeitet und zahlen Sie innerhalb einer Standardwoche der Bearbeitung an Ihr Konto. Update August 2016: Wenn die Einzahlung 500 überschreitet, können die Gebühren für Abhebungen so hoch wie 5 der Einzahlung gehen. OptionsXO Extras Die High Yield Optionen sind eine potenziell rentable Ergänzung und anders als das haben sie einen Blog, der als Extra-Feature betrachtet werden kann. In Bezug auf Handelswerkzeuge haben sie frühe Schließung, Überschlag und doppelte Funktionen, um die Gewinne zu maximieren und Verluste zu reduzieren. OptionsXO Bewertungen User Friendly 1720 Die Website ist in 13 Sprachen verfügbar, aber die Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen sind nur in Englisch und Russisch verfügbar. Die verwendete Plattform wird von Tech Financials zur Verfügung gestellt und benötigt keinen Software-Download. Die Plattform ist gut angelegt und neigt dazu, mehr auf kurzfristige Händler als nicht aber langfristige Händler zu finden, was sie hier auch brauchen. Anzahl der Vermögenswerte und Verfallszeiten 1620 OptionsXO Korb von Handelsprodukten besteht aus 12 Indizes, 20 Währungspaaren, 27 Aktien und 4 Rohstoffen für insgesamt 63 Vermögenswerte. Die Verfallzeiten reichen von 60 Sekunden bis zum Ende des Tages, mit der Möglichkeit der Verwendung von Werkzeugen wie Roll Over, Double Up oder Early Closure. Update August 2016: Sie haben die Anzahl der Währungspaare auf 27 erhöht, aber jetzt haben sie nur 8 Aktien, ein riesiger Tropfen, wenn man bedenkt, dass sie 27 vorher anbieten. Provisionen, Unterstützung und effektive Rückkehr 1720 Es werden keine Provisionen für die Eröffnung eines Kontos erhoben, aber eine Gebühr von 25 EURGBP wird bezahlt, wenn Sie eine Überweisung abziehen. Die Unterstützung ist ziemlich schnell zu beantworten und mäßig hilfreich. Die effektive Rückkehr geht bis zu 89 und kann eine erstaunliche 360 erreichen, wenn Sie die High Yield Optionen verwenden. Der wichtigste Nachteil ist die Tatsache, dass OptionsXO keine Rückerstattung anbietet. Update August 2016: Wenn die Kaution größer als 500 ist. Die Gebühr für Abhebungen kann bis zu 5 der Kaution gehen. Einzahlung, Zahlung und Bonus 1720 Der Mindesteinzahlungsbetrag hängt von der Art des Kontos ab, das Sie öffnen möchten, beginnend so niedrig wie 200 USDEURGBP und so hoch wie 10K für ein Platinum Konto. Einzahlungen können per Kreditkarte, Überweisung und E-Wallet (MoneyBookers, Liberty Reserve, CashU, etc.) erfolgen. Ein Kreditkartenabzug darf den anfänglichen Einzahlungsbetrag nicht überschreiten und jeglicher Betrag, der ihn übersteigt, muss per Überweisung zurückgezogen werden. Der erste Einzahlungsbonus ist 50 und die Wette ist 30 mal der Bonusbetrag. Sie haben auch Sonderaktionen. Update August 2016: Die Mindesteinzahlung beträgt 250 und das Maximum beträgt 50.000. Der Bonus ist nicht fixiert und hängt von dem Betrag ab, den Sie hinterlegen, aber nach ihrem T038C wurde der Umsatzbetrag auf das 20-fache der gesamten Summe reduziert. Website Extras 1520 Die High Yield Optionen können extra profitabel werden, wenn sie sorgfältig verwendet werden. Rollover, doppelte und frühe Schließung runden die zusätzlichen Werkzeuge für Händler ab. Plus, OptionsXO8217s Webinar und Bildungssystem ist sehr beeindruckend und ermöglicht tägliche Marktanalysen sowie tägliche Webinare für Händler auf allen Ebenen. Eine andere Sache, die wir mochten, ist der OptionsXO Blog, der viele wertvolle Informationen und Ressourcen hat. OptionsXO Gesamtbewertung 82100 141 Responses to 8220OptionsXO8221 Ich eröffnete ein Konto mit optionsxo und ich gewann die meisten meiner Trades, dann, wenn Sie etwas gutes Geld gemacht haben, dann werden sie dann Ihre Trades blockieren, also wenn du den Auslöser ziehst, blockieren sie dich und sagst das Der Preis ändert sich und das passiert oft viele Male. Ich mag martingale wenn ich einen Handel verliere und sie blockierten mich darauf. Ich handelte hauptsächlich 60 Sek. Trades. Ich sprach mit ihnen auf Live-Chat und auch telefoniert dort Account Manager, aber ich konnte nicht mein Problem sortiert. Ich hatte das gleiche Problem mit 24 Option, aber sie sortierten das Problem für mich in weniger als einer halben Stunde. Bitte bleib weg von optionsxo Ich trage mit optionsxo für die letzten 5 Monate und ich hatte nie ein Problem und ich gewann viel Geld mit ihnen. Ich habe 2 gute Freunde, die dort handeln und sie haben nie so ein Ding gesehen. Ich mag die Unterstützung manchmal ich versuche, sie anzurufen und ich bekomme keine Antwort für ein paar Stunden. Lieber Christopher, Mein Name ist Adam Wilson und ich bin ein Senior Customer Support Manager bei OptionsXO. Zuerst möchte ich mich bei Ihnen bedanken, um Ihre Kommentare und Gefühle mit uns zu teilen. Wir schätzen unsere Kunden bei OptionsXO und sind darauf bedacht, unseren Kunden8217s Erfolg und Zufriedenheit zu pflegen. Um Ihre Behauptung weiter untersuchen zu können, brauche ich deine vollständigen OptionsXO Account Details. Bitte zögern Sie nicht, die Details an supportoptionsxo zu senden und schreiben Sie 8220Support Untersuchung 8211 Charlie Lloyd8221 in der Betreffzeile. Ich freue mich sehr darauf, von Ihnen zu hören und Ihnen zu helfen, alle offenen Fragen zu lösen. Adam Wilson Senior Support Manager OptionsXO Sehr geehrter Herr mein Konto alle bereit aktiviert und alle Dokumente überprüft ich bin Volumen abgeschlossen für 100 5days be-four 5. Ich bin Rücktritt für meinen Fonds angefordert, aber Dill 10. Datum mein Auszahlungsfonds nicht für mein Bankkonto kommen. Mehr Zeit, die ich versuche, Sie Chat-Zeile aber nicht Antwort, was passiert, Sir bitte schnell senden meine Zahlung Herr mein Benutzername. Shankarforex Adam Wilson ist nur eine Anrufunterstützung auf optionsxo. Er hilft mir nie, wenn ich ihn bitten, mein Problem zu lösen. Er sagt immer, 8220i8217ll sagen Sie Ihrem Account Manager zu rufen Sie8221. Die Unterstützung war hilfreich, wenn ich es brauchte und ein Problem mit meinen docs der Anrufrepräsentant war sehr süß und geduldig auch .. Sehr geehrter Herr Wilson, vielleicht kannst du mir helfen. Ich habe ein Konto auf deiner Plattform eröffnet, weil ich ein Mitglied os signalbinary bin, Und ich brauchte einen weiteren Vermittler. Mein Angestellter von Sigbin. Empfohlen XO. Becauase Ich vertraute ihm, dass ich min. amount. few Tage später ein acc. mana hinterlegt habe. Genannt John LOuis kontaktierte mich und bot mir einen risikofreien Handel und einen 100 Bonus, wenn ich 200, - noch einmal einzahlen würde. Ich tat dies, weil er sagte, dass dies ein sicherer Handel sein wird und ich könnte mein Geld jedes Mal zurückziehen. Dies geschah zu Weihnachten 2015. Er rief mich an und plauderte mit mir über Skype und gab die Anweisung, mit dem ganzen Betrag zu handeln, weil es versichert ist. Der Handel war verloren, Mr. Louis versicherte mir, dass ich nach den Ferien mein Geld zurückgeben werde, wünschte mir ein frohes neues Jahr und gab mir bis jetzt keine Antwort, also die Unterstützung und damit die Finanzabteilung. Warum arbeitet Ihr Unternehmen mit So Lügner Natürlich habe ich die ganzen Proofs gesperrt, die ich eigentlich zufällig auf deiner Seite gestoßen habe und versuchte, mein Geld von ihnen zurückzuholen, seit ich anfing, niemand wird mit mir kommunizieren und ich bin so verrückt jetzt. Ich kann nur mein Geld vermuten Wurde gestohlen, wie ich kann nicht zurückziehen ein DIME und niemand wird mit mir zu tun, um dieses Angebot zu vervollständigen im sogar gehen zu cOntact Piers Morgan am guten Morgen Großbritannien, wenn niemand hat mich um 12 Uhr mittags von Skype Ich war Umgang mit alex Stern im Nicht glücklich an allen und ich werde nicht auf auf diesem bitte wiederherstellen mein Vertrauen in Ihre Firma Michael Croarkin Christopher, ich habe das gleiche Problem mit Ihnen. Als ich fast 1000 gewann, blockierte ich meinen Handel mit 8220price I8217d änderte 8221 für zwei Tage. Dann, wenn ich versuche mich zurückzuziehen, aber ich kündige es n wieder zu handeln, ist der Zielpreis immer mehr weit 0,5 Pips als der reale Zielpreis, die erscheinen, bevor ich eine Position einnehme. It8217s so schlecht Und es macht mich, mein ganzes Geld zu verlieren. Don8217t jemals versuchen, auf Optionsxo zu handeln. Immer hatte ich von Anfang an Probleme mit ihnen. Ich habe 500 abgelegt und bekam einen Bonus. Nachdem ich mit dem Account Manager gesprochen habe, legten sie mir weitere 6000 ohne meine Zustimmung ab. Sie der Vermittler behauptete, dass es ein Missverständnis war und dass ich dem zustimmte, was nicht wahr war. Transaktionsgeschichte zeigt deutlich mehrere Versuche, um das Geld zuerst auf 5000 und dann auf 2000 und schließlich auf 1000 zu bekommen. Meine Karte war maxed out so ich forderte, das Geld zurück zu bekommen. Nach einiger Diskussion überzeugte er mich, dass er mir helfen kann, in einer Woche einen Gewinn zu erzielen, und ich werde das ganze Geld zurück haben. Das ist nicht passiert Es hätte schon Warnung für mich sein sollen. Ich konnte mich danach nicht mit dem Makler in Verbindung setzen. Sie nannten mich nur, als ich mich zurückforderte. Dann veränderte mein Broker vielversprechenden Gewinn auf hochwertigem Handel mit über einem Monat Verfall. Ich war naiv genug, um daran zu glauben. Er hat den Handel für mich gelegt. Alle Investitionen sind weg und sie haben mich niemals kontaktiert, um etwas zu sagen. I8217m nicht sicher, ob es ein Betrug oder nicht ist. Im letzten Monat habe ich eine bessere technische Analyse kennen gelernt und der Handel, den sie für mich setzen, war von Anfang an verurteilt. Monatsanzeige zeigte Kerzen aus Bollinger-Bands für wenige aufeinanderfolgende Monate und sie handelten immer noch in die gleiche Richtung. Ich verstehe Risiken bei der Investition, aber ich wäre sehr vorsichtig mit ihnen. Es gibt bessere Broker da draußen. Optionenxo gab mir einen verdeckten Makler Ich nahm Geld aus meinem Konto fünf verschiedene Zeiten und mein Vermittler stornierte mein zurückziehen jedes Mal und machte Trades für mich Ich war nicht ok jedes Mal, wenn ich ihm sagte, ich will aus und nicht irgendwelche getragen Trades, ich Bekam ahold von seinem Chef und erzählte ihm dies, so dass er überprüft die Skype-Konto und die Telefon-Aufzeichnungen und schickte eine Kopie an die Polizei, die Makler Lizenzen zu kontrollieren und sie nahm seine Lizenz Sways. Die Firma, die er arbeitete, stellte eine Mehrfachmillio-Dallar-Klage gegen ihn für die Wäsche für seine Bequemlichkeit ein. Ich möchte eine Klageklage gegen ihn und die Firma anfangen, für die er arbeitet, haben Sie irgendwelche Ratschläge, wie ich das machen kann. Wenn du das geschehen musst, lass es mich wissen, damit wir uns für diese Klage treffen können. Ihr wahrhaftiger Paul Collins Ive hat seit fast einem Jahr binäre Optionen gehandelt und ich hatte das Problem auch auf ein paar Plattformen. In Optionen XO Ich habe nicht dieses Problem und tatsächlich etwas Geld gemacht. Obwohl es schwer war, den Broker zu verstehen (sie sprechen zu schnell) OptionsXO sind meine Lieblings-Broker, sie zahlen immer pünktlich und ihre Unterstützung ist die beste, die Sie in dieser Branche finden werden. Sie haben einen Minus und das ist die 25 Provision, die sie für den ersten Abzug des Monats berechnen. Ich fange an, mit ihnen vor fast einem Jahr mit 25 Kaution zu handeln. I8217m nicht ein Profi, aber ich tausche viel kann ich empfehlen OptionsXO 8211 sie haben mir wirklich geholfen, Geld zu verdienen Ich denke, Ihre Bewertung ist falsch. Sie sagen: 8220sekretive und gibt keine Informationen über die Besitzgesellschaft oder die physische Adresse ihrer Hauptbüros.8221 Aber sie haben diese Informationen auf ihrer Kontakt-Seite: 8220DOLCE FORMULA (CY) LTD, Parthenonos 6, SMARAGDA COURT, 3rd Boden, FlatOffice 201 3031, Limassol, Zypern8221. Sehr gut Danke, dass du das herausgibst. Es war wahrscheinlich nicht da zu der Zeit der Bewertung geschrieben wurde, aber it8217s eine gute Sache, die sie ihre Adresse und Firmenangaben hinzugefügt. Allerdings gibt eine Google-Suche nach Dolce Formula Ltd keine Ergebnisse zurück. Auch ihre Operations Center Adresse ist die gleiche wie die Adresse eines Unternehmens namens ICUGlobal: Gebäude 3, Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road. London, W4 5YA, Großbritannien. Schauen Sie sich ihre Website. Ich weiß nicht, Mann, aber8230 hmmmm8230 Diese Sauger begannen, meine Eintrittspreise zu manipulieren, nachdem ich einen guten Start hatte. Hübsche Standardplattform Ich handele auf etwa 20 Plattformen Ich sehe nichts anderes, um ehrlich zu sein alle diese Plattformen manipulieren die Preise Strange hier nicht so viel hey dort Service ist ok Optionen xo ist ein Betrug. Wie der erste Gentleman sagte, sie schließt dich aus, als sie merkten, dass du immer besser handelst. Es ist unmöglich, mit ihnen Geld zu verdienen, wenn das Preisänderungsschild immer noch aufkommt. Und ich weiß sicher, dass seine Absicht natürlich der Preis ändert. Das ist der ganze Punkt des Handels Sie wissen8230 Ich dontthink theyre ein Betrug sie waren wirklich schöner und gerechter als Bank die binäre und 2 andere Unternehmen, mit denen ich arbeitete. Diese Seite fügt Spread von 30 50 Pips (absurd), weil ich einen guten Handel habe, jetzt alle Zeit sehe ich Option Preis geändert, und wenn nicht ich offen Position in der negativen (mit Verlierer). Ich glaube nicht mehr an diese Seite. Ich habe die Gelegenheit gehabt, auf dieser Plattform zu handeln, die ich erlebe und sie erklärten mir, warum dies geschieht Seitdem entwickle ich Strategien, um dieses OptionsXO Support Team zu überwinden Vielen Dank für deine Antwort. Wir konnten nicht verstehen, was du hier besprochen hast. Würdest du es wünschen, dich zu fragen, wenn du es willst, wenn du es willst. Bitte E-Mail: supportoptionsxo hallo, die Website gelöst Problem mit Spread und 8220option Preis geändert8221 für diese an einem Tag Ich gewinne 2000 u Ich fordere einen Rückzug von Website und optionxo gesendet das Geld von meinem Konto, Thanks8230. Optionenxo ist nur gut, wenn you8217re Geld investieren. Wenn du die meisten deiner Trades gewinnst, wird sie wahrscheinlich so weit verbreitet, dass sie in keiner Weise gewinnt, indem du HIGH oder LOW drückst. Ich habe mehr als 2000 für den Rückzug und wenn ich versuchte, mich zurückzuziehen, sagt es, dass RÜCKGABE FEHLT. It8217s war ein Tag seit ich kontaktiert Unterstützung aber bis jetzt ist das gleiche Problem vorhanden. OPTIONSXO ist NICHT EMPFOHLEN. Rückzugsantrag durch Draht wurde genehmigt, aber Abhebungsgebühr ist 100. Denken Sie, dass es8217s fair i8217ve verwendet verschiedene Broker, aber sie berechnen nur 25 30 ABER diese OptionsXO hat mir 100. Ich habe ein Video auf, wie sie ihre Pricing8230 Hallo Botsog, i Ich gehe lange mit OptionsXO. Ich habe mit meinem Makler geplant, dass jedes Ende des Monats er automatisch mir den monatlichen Gewinn schickt, den wir gemacht haben. Und keine Gebühren wie Sie erwähnen. Danke für Ihre Antwort. Wir sind sehr traurig, um Ihre schlechte Erfahrung mit unserer Chatunterstützung zu hören. Wir haben eine brandneue Website und bald eine brandneue Chatunterstützung. Wir hoffen, dass Sie es jetzt noch effektiver finden. Für jede weitere Unterstützung, bitte email supportoptionsxo meine eigene Ausgabe ist mein Rücknahme request8230. Ich bat um einen Rückzug seit Freitag letzte Woche heute ist Donnerstag Ich habe nicht mein Geld gesehen was passiert bitte schicken Sie mir mein Geld bitte heute8230. Warum all die Nachricht, die ich gesendet habe, ist nicht geantwortet warum8230 .. bitte können Sie Leute helfen mir, meine Abhebungsanfrage zu beenden, bitte habe ich genug gewartet seit 17-04-20148230..und dieser 24-04-2014 müde von warten Ich nenne meinen Nick ( Mein Makler) fast 3 mal am Tag, irgendwann ich etwas brauche, ich sende einfach eine E-Mail und nach ein paar Minuten habe ich eine richtige Antwort auf mich warten. OptionsXO Support Team Vielen Dank für Ihre Antwort. Wir sehen, wie Sie den Zeitfaktor in Ihrem Fall betont haben, und deshalb entschuldigen wir uns für die Beantwortung zu einer Zeit, die jetzt sehr gut irrelevant sein könnte. Allerdings sind wir noch immer wie Sie uns per E-Mail und erzählen Sie uns über Ihre Geschichte: supportoptionsxo Mit freundlichen Grüßen, OptionsXO Support Team Nach dem Handel mit Optionen XO und erhalten zahlreiche aufdringliche Telefonate, mein Konto wurde geheimnisvoll blockiert. Das Kontaktformular auf ihrer Website doesn8217t Arbeit, meine Telefonate sind nicht beantwortet und jetzt i8217ve erhielt eine E-Mail für Fotokopien von meinem Pass und zahlreiche andere Formen der ID, die stinkt von Betrug. Ich wünschte I8217d lesen diese Bewertungen vor dem Eröffnen eines Kontos 8211 Dies ist eindeutig eine Website entwickelt, um Ihr Geld zu stehlen. Warum ist es stink von Betrug, wenn theyre Geld senden ist es nicht sinnvoll, Ihre Details zu überprüfen OptionenXO Support Team We8217re sorry Sie denken, dass das Senden von Anmeldeinformationen, um Ihre Identität zu bestätigen 8220stinks von scam8221, aber wir versichern Ihnen, dass jedes legitime Unternehmen finanzielle Dienstleistungen nur mit Menschen führt Wer kann beweisen, dass ihre Identität passt ihre Banking Anmeldeinformationen Mit freundlichen Grüßen, OptionsXO Support Team Ich habe mit Optionenxo für 3 Monate bereits gehandelt. Natürlich gab es Höhen und Tiefen, aber insgesamt habe ich einen vernünftigen Gewinn verdient und ich ziehe einen Teil des Gewinns jeden Monat zurück. Das Unternehmen entwickelt und wird jeden Tag besser, jetzt haben sie auch Devisenhandel Funktion für Silber-Konten, die ich könnte einige Zeit. Mein Broker Scott hilft mir mit dem Handel viel Da Da gab ich meine IP-Adresse, indem ich diesen Kommentar schicke. Ich hoffe mein ISP ist smart8230 Nachricht an roseoptionsxo: Weiter zu unserem Telefongespräch vor ein paar Minuten. Es gibt einige Bedenken, um vor I8217ll eine Einzahlung auf mein OptionsXO-Konto zu machen: Ich habe Informationen gefunden, die anzeigt, dass OptionsXO unter einem britischen Dachverband arbeitet, der unter dem Namen Dolce Formula Ltd. steht. Ist das richtig Haben Sie eine physische Präsenz in Alle anderen Länder als die, die bei der 8216 kontaktiert werden, beruhen uns auf Ihrer Website auf Sie haben eine tatsächliche physische Präsenz in Ihrem London Operations Center Wie viele Mitarbeiter tatsächlich von Dolce Formula LtdOptionsXO beschäftigt und an dieser Adresse basiert Sind Sie von Dolce Formula beschäftigt und basiert darauf Adresse Antwort von roseoptionsxo: 1. Ja das ist wahr Dolce Formula ist das Unternehmen wie auf unserer Website angegeben (OptionsXO ist die Marke). 2. Wir haben physische Geschenke nur in Großbritannien, die Nummern auf unserer Website werden verwendet, damit unsere Kunden in der Lage sein, uns zu kontaktieren VIA Telefon ohne über Meere Anrufe zu machen. 3. Wir sind in London ansässig und unsere ganze Operationen basieren aus London, ich weiß nicht genau, wieviele Leute hier arbeiten, ich würde zwischen 100 und 200 sagen. Nachricht an roseoptionsxo: Warum ist Dolce Formula Ltd nicht registriert bei Die britischen Unternehmen Haus Wie Ihre physische Präsenz ist in Großbritannien nur, warum ist Ihre Website8217s Domain Registrant in Rumänien befindet sich einer der 100-200 Menschen, die Sie erwähnen von Regus UK, der virtuelle Büro-Dienstleister befindet sich im selben Gebäude Sie Geben Sie als Ihre Londoner Büroadresse, die ich mit optionsxo8230they geholt habe, schickte mir Geld zweimal, aber das dritte Mal, dass sie es nie geschickt haben. und jetzt dort r upto 25days, dass ich versuche, sie zu kontaktieren, aber einmal pro Woche senden sie mir E-Mail, dass SIR HAVE PATIENCE. Bitte bewusst sein, über diesen Broker, denn wenn Sie Gewinne machen dann sind sie nicht gonna bezahlen u..i haben Screenshots von meiner Rücknahme Bestellung und E-Mails, die sie mir geschickt haben .. wenn sie don8217t lösen mein Problem dann werde ich sie hochladen Benutzer berichtet alle Probleme sind nun gelöst. Koffer Geschlossen It8217s zehn Tage habe ich um Rücktritt gestellt. Keine Antwort. Live-Chat ist gesperrt, auch wenn ich aus anderen IP eingegangen bin, antworten sie mir meine Frage. Sie haben mein Geld gestohlen. Ich habe einen Rückzug req letzten Donnerstag (7714) und heute Montag Ich kann nicht auf mein Konto zugreifen ,, sie haben mein Konto gesperrt und sie r nicht auf E-Mails8230i denken, dass sie wollen, dass wir nur einzahlen und nicht abheben money8230lets sehen Optionsxo ist die größte Scam Broker aller Zeiten .. letzten Monat habe ich 100euros hinterlegt und innerhalb eines Monats erreicht 735 Euro und dann eine Rücknahme Anfrage aber nach 2 Tagen der Anfrage bis zu meinem Konto wurde blockiert. Sie haben nie auf meine E-Mails geantwortet und Live-Chat ist ein Bullshit, der nie funktioniert. Nach einer wöchentlichen buchstabenblock entbündten sie es, aber da war kein Geld. Was für ein f8211k Dann nach Kontakt mit ihnen mehrfache Male reagierten sie Sehr geehrte Sir Optionsxo hat das Recht, irgendwelche Gewinne aus irgendeinem legitimen Grund zu neutralisieren. Ich habe alle ihre E-Mails und Screenshots von meinem jeden Account activity8230. Ich werde bald hochladen alle jene stuff8230.but bitte weit weg von diesen scammers8230 nach der Einzahlung Geld sie nie reagiert auf ur E-Mails. Niemals hatte ich kein problem handel mit Optionsxo. Ich weiß nicht, warum andere sich über sie beschweren. Ich habe seit ein paar Jahren gehandelt, und ich gehöre zur Schule des Denkens, dass du immer mit ein paar Maklern arbeiten musst, um die besten Ergebnisse zu erzielen. Ich habe vor ein paar Wochen mit Optionenxo gearbeitet und so weit so gut. The platform is pretty easy to get used to if you have experience, but they gave me a walkthrough of how everything works on the website as a first lesson to bring me up to speed. In terms of profit, optionsxo basically offers the industry standard of around 80 return, with the highest being 86. Support-wise, the brokers they have there seem to know what they are doing, most of the advice I took from them ended up being pretty helpful. There are some issues with logging in to the account, something with my password doesnt seem to work. I spoke to th support team a couple of days ago, and they helped me sort it out. All in all, I would recommend giving them a shot if you are looking for a good place to start trading. Derrick Johnson if they are not scam they will be, for sure, poorly qualified. Their VIP senior broker destroy my platinum account this is the performance of senor VIP broker, you can image other broker skills. justpharmdyahoo Another question and big problem: evening 02032015 6pm London time someone used my OptionsXO account and made 3 trades: Short Term High EURUSD 020315 18:01 1,075.00 1.11790 1.11787 020315 18:02 Closed 0.00 Short Term Low Nasdaq 100- Future 020315 17:59 625.00 4467.125 4466.375 020315 18:00 Closed 1,062.50 Short Term Low EURUSD 020315 17:58 380.00 1.11773 1.11768 020315 17:59 Closed 646.00 all these trades wasn8217t done by me it was impossible because on that time I was logged off from OptionsXO platform and sleeping before my night shift work. Please explain to me HOW at all it is possible I am shore 100 that no one know my password. I don8217t understand and very disappointed. Thank you for your attention in advance. NO RESPOND FROM OPTIONSXO8230 Hi Andrius I am moving against OptionsXO in an official and legal pathway, share me your case and i will pay on behalf of you the solicitor fees and get your money back from such scam firm. justpharmdyahoo Check with your broker. i have an agreement with my broker to trade for me when he have some good signals. it looks like you made some profit, so probably same case. OptionsXO Support Team Thank you for your reply. What you8217re describing here does not sound right at all and is very grave. Please contact us immediately at supportoptionsxo to investigate this further. Best regards, OptionsXO Support Team yeah agree. Didn8217t encounter any problem by far too. They applied conditional bonuses that I didn8217t ask for. When I phoned them up to remove the bonuses, they also removed all my winnings for that week. Spend three months back on the forth on the phone but never rectified the problem. In the end I asked for my account to be closed and deposit returned to me. They did this but then charged a withdrawal fee. Never got this money back either. Mistake after mistake after mistake. Stay well away from these jokers. They also ring you up every month to try and get you custom back. They really don8217t listen. i had a simller problem with the wrong bonus on 1000. when i asked it removed after seeing it in my account they took it out correctly and solved the issue i had in my account within an 45 minutes. OptionsXO Support Team Thank you for your reply. This sounds like a common misunderstanding concerning the rules applied to various kinds of bonuses. Please email us at supportoptionsxo fur further consultation concerning our bonuses policies. Best regards, OptionsXO Support Team Dr Mohanad Odeh Here is the list of official facts support my words: Fact Number One. While other firms and companies for Binary option trade are officially registered and regulated, OptionsXO is neither registered with the Finical Conduct Authority FCA-UK nor regulated by commercial gambling commission in Great Britain. Their claims that Markets OptionsXO safe cap dolce formula investments limited is licensed By ASIC (License No. 424008), FSB, (43906) and CYSEC are not trust worthy claims. Due to two reasons 1st why they do not announce it on their official webpage 2nd hundreds of firms have similar regulated or partially regulated licenses nevertheless, the good reputable firm in UK should be regulated by FCA. A) Finical Conduct Authority FCA. fca. org. uk Check by yourself to make sure, ask the FCA authority or check their official website. Moreover, ask any one in OptionsXO are you registered with FCA no one can answer you with (yes). Other reputable firms for binary options trade are registered with FCA. B) The Gambling Commission. gamblingcommission. gov. ukHome. aspx Some binary trade options Firms claim that such business is organised by gambling commission, OptionsXO are also not registered there. You can make sure your self by check the official webpage or ask the commission and they will answer you. Fact Number Two: OptionsXo employees can never show themselves, no clear information about who they are. A good reputable business should be proud by its employee qualification and their strong CVs with strong approved records of good results, other Firms show themselves with confident and they are proud of their employees certificates and experience. If you trust a man stand in dark you will suffer nightmares. Fact Number Three: They did not announce any partnership with a reputable body or organisation or institution. Other companies and reputable firms make it clear in the 1st lines that they have (X) or (Y) as an official partners. Fact Number Four: You cannot directly contact your account manager or your broker you should go through only one phone line, no extensions to account managers And for sure you will never get any mobile or direct contact to any broker within optionsXo firm. Other good reputable firms make a clear and transparent contact with the customer. My personal logical conclusion approved by facts and evidence: OptionsXo are operating dark business which will be closed down. Moreover, it cannot survive in United Kingdom, even if their remote equipments based outside of Great Britain. If you are a current customer with OptionsXO. you are at risk of being a victim, so act now and immediate, withdraw your money and move it to other trusted firm. Now and immediate now do not lose time do not lose your money. If you are not a customer, do not waste your time, go and find a transparent Firm and a well regulated company. I8217m new to this8230 but I have a huge concern. Why are ID8217s required to prove who I am With all the identity theft this is a red flag. Why would they allow you to open an account, deposit money, make a few transactions and then shut the account down holding your initial deposit ransom until they confirm your ID Should not the Credit Card info they have be enough Can someone give me some insight into this OptionsXO Support Team Thank you for your reply. Attaining a client8217s credentials gives us proof that a legitimate transaction has been made between the company and the client. Should any problem occur andor any concern from the credit card company back, we need credentials that prove the client8217s agreement to intrust his funds AND receive it to it8217s rightful owners. This is a standard procedure in order to keep the transaction legal and legitimate on both ends, and is necessary for us to have should and problem occur. For any further inquiries please contact supportoptionsxo Best regards, OptionsXO Support Team Initially I disagreed with the critics but did take a pinch of salt on what UI can see to be a balanced ranged of comments. I trust them and had my 5 figure winnings plummeted to dust within 48 hours. John my broker was reckless, and I believe he felt that he had the right to places large trades of 2,000 8211 3,000 k per pop and he know I have given free reign to do so. Coincidentally they also place complete restrictions in withdrawal of my hard won funds with the age olde greed factor conversation. What I cannot understand is that why wreck a good client broker relationship It may sound ridiculous but I sometimes just wonder if John is paid commission to 8220lose8221 his client8217s money with such precision Now they probably have my number and IP address marked to not answer opr they have been shut down. I cant seem to get through anymore and I can8217t seem to access my account. Is there a consumers affairs equivalent in the UK that would deal with such outrages this type of service providers, now knowing that they are not regulated as well. Try to speak to Mr. Adam Wilson, he helped me out when i had problems with my account. I8217ve posted the following note on the Forex Peace Army website: Hello, Back in November 2015, I was laid-off from work and received a severance package. Having a lump sum of money and wanting to invest it, a friend suggested investing into a binary trading company called OptionsXO. I did some research online to make sure they were legit and didn8217t find any negative information. My gut told me we should go with 24 Options trader instead but our friend talked us out of it. We started communicating with Peter Shaw, a senior broker with the company, first by email then on Skype. He seemed very knowledgeable and even used to work as a broker at HSBC. Since his credentials were good, we agreed to wire him 20,000 USD to start with two guaranteed trades. Unfortunately, the wire was delayed by a week by my bank because they too had some questions for the binary trader so we missed out on the guaranteed trades. When the money finally arrived, Peter Shaw was able to guarantee us other trades which we did well, my account was now at 51,000. At this point both Peter Shaw and the accounting department began to get pushy asking for another 50,000 in order to do another guaranteed trade but this time a big one that would move our account to VIP. We refused becahuse we didn8217t have 50,000 and we told Peter Shaw that we were in no hurry to become rich. We preferred to use the money we had in the account and work our way up slowly. He pushed so much that my husband asked for all of the money sitting in the account. Later, Peter Shaw convinced me to do another trade that could potentially move us up to 75,000 in order to qualify for the big one. One of the trades did well but the other didn8217t so now we ended with 44,000 in the account. I asked Peter Shaw to return ALL of the money and he agreed. This is when the story turns ugly. Several days later I Skyped Peter Shaw asking when we would be receiving the money but we received no answer until he was showing offline. We began to call him and the Support Center too but the answer was always, 8220Your broker will contact you8221, 8220Your broker will contact you8221. We even asked if we could speak to his manager or a different broker. Then all of a sudden someone was trading in my account Now my account was at 17,700 We immediately requested a withdrawal but the withdrawal was cancelled with no message explaining why. We continued to call and send messages until finally the answer was, 8220Peter Shaw will be calling you shortly8221. I didn8217t wait for his phone call but sent him a message through Skype. He responded but this time different, cold and calculating not like before chipper and asking for money. He would only answer certain questions so I asked if we could have our original investment of 20,000 because just minutes before I checked the account and someone had been trading so the account was at 31,000. Peter Shaw responded no, there wasn8217t that amount in the account. I proceeded to check my account again and it was now at 6,000 then in a few minutes it was 1,046. I asked Peter Shaw if my account was on automatic trading and he said no so then I asked if he was trading on my behalf and he responded yes. Peter Shaw8217s last comments were I could recuperate my money by trading but I was on my own now. Pretty bad broker, Peter Shaw, to have taken 20,000 down to a measly 1,046 Not to mention, what guarantees do I have if I continue to trade with them that my money will be returned since my withdrawal was cancelled. This has SCAM written all over it and I will stop at nothing at getting my money back. i find it weird 8220optionsxo customer care8221 is here replying and acting as if they respond to emails or customers period when there contact info is all bogus there online chat doesnt respond why do you think people haveto resort to writing bad reviews and blasting your companyplatform this has scam written all over it, shady brokeres who trade on your account without your permission or take money off your credit cards without your permission this reminds me of interactive options i havent taken any bonuses either so there shouldnt be any problems with my withdrawl and i have already sent all documentaion verifying my identity. i want either all my money earned on the account or send me back my credit card deposits and wire transfer. i will definetly keep everyone posted im going to start my own blog on this platform if i do not recieve my withdrawl i will stop at nothing Noel Grant Ferguson I started trading with OptionsXO in Dec of 2014 and in dealing with a broker Mark Brown who rang my deposits up to almost 18000. Can on one card. Being nervios I eventually put in a chargeback on MC. The apparent ceo called me and after many promises of some money back I agreed to withdraw my charge back. I did a fair bit of trading on my own and Mark did as well. I had placed more deposits on my account and I was sitting with 53,000. USD in wagered bonus money which should have been returned to me. I had about 27,000 in my account and I decided to put in a 25,000 withdrawal. The broker took it off saying I had to send them proper documents which I did. I then put in my withdrawal request. I got another call from an apparent CEO whose name does not mater as they do not use their real names. They said they had some up and coming good trades if I removed my withdrawal. I told them I would but kind of smelled a rat and did not do it. My brother passed away several weeks later I was back in Ontario and got another call to remove my withdrawal as they had trades to make me major profits. I admit At the time because of my brother I was vulnerable. When they called I told them that mark had made some 60 second trades for 10,000, and lost a few. I told them I did not want those kind of trades and they assured me that would not happen. I took off my withdrawal and checking my account a while later my account was down to 900.00 some on dollars all on 30 second loosing trades. I put in another withdrawal of my remaining balance and the next trading day my ballance was almost nil. I have proof of all that I am telling you so do not under any circumstances use these low life thieves. I am sending to Cysic a report on this firm so they will not get there regulation which they do not deserve at all. D I wish I8217d have read your accounts before I signed up with optionsXO, only a couple of days ago and they have taken all of my money, all of it, I have no money left I don8217t call this trading, its theft. It has left me very upset and distressed. I have acomplish with all the required docs at the startup and now. Everything went great an I was trading normally winning and loosiong8230 like a normal investment, but the avarage was good and the account was on positive margins (very positive). I read and heard a lot of bad expiriences, and I wanted to try what people was complaining about: withdrawing funds8230 so the problems started. Spoke with OptionsXO fianancial Department that told me they would return my call in one hour (7 days ago). I could not reach them anymore and there is no way to get my money back8230 Even Luis (how helped me on the trading) cant tell me 8220whats happening8221 or the amount I should receive8230 he only tells me that depends on the Financial Department. Trying to contact Customer Service on the phone and wait for hours with no one answering8230. I will now try all the forums to see if I can get some atention, as now one can answer me, there are no contact phones or emails on the plataform. Si if OptionsXO is not a scam, it acts as one8230 and pretty well. They didnt let me start trading untill all docs were sent and verified by their department, but thats not the way they act if things needs to be done from their side: You will put the money, trade, they will offer you more and more options, bonus and extras just to keep you investing more and more8230 But once you need to withdraw, forget about it. Its true what everyone says on forums8230 PLEASE NOTE: I did not loose money an the investing, money was good on numbers in the account8230 and positive numbers: just forget about withdrawing. Could somebody please call me back about my account other wise i have nothing but negative feedback i am sick of waiting on the phone for over 1 hour multiple times i have other things to do so call me back First off I have no idea what I8217m doing but I invested 250.00 which ended up being over 300.00 because of the exchange rate. But that8217s okay with me. Must admit I was surprised. lol. Got many phone calls but it seemed always at the wrong time and they ended up waisting so much time on me that I actually feel sorry for them. Hahaha. The poor guy earned his money. Why he didn8217t go nuts and tell me to go to hell I8217ll never know. Must be a nice guy. lol. I read every one of the comments and complaints and was wondering just what the hell have I got myself into. Then I realized that I was prepared to lose my investment when I started. When I was a teen a wealthy investor told me to never invest more than you are prepared to lose. That was good advice. After reading that the new management seems to trying to resolve all the issues I felt better but then I see there are some fresh ones. I8217m wondering if I8217m going to have to cut my losses and move on or not. At the moment I have nothing bad to say about them but I wouldn8217t blame them for saying something bad about me. lol. consider yourself lucky. They do a lot worse than that. They withdraw money without authorization from visas and they do not return it. They also refuse to return the balance of the money in the account. Exercise caution do not give your visa numbers, they steal money and then ignore you. They should be stopped. The self proclaimed very rich with a expensive car and a beauty model as a wife senior broker Peter Shaw that will even offer to send you pics of all the before stated accomplishments is a abusive and unprofessional employee of Optionsxo and uses used car salesman tactics to convince you to deposit 10 thousand dollars to invest in a one in life time opportunity that as he states is 8220fool proof8221 and guaranteed sucess. When you refuse to fall for his BS then he becomes abusive like a little spoiled school boy and insults you in e-mail calling you a 8220little little little man that will be nothing in life8221 first of all if we logically think this trough then why is this extremely rich person that claims to have all the perfect things in life have to use used car salesman tactics with pressure sales, if the deal is fool proof and guaranteed (almost forgot he also said it was insured so you would never ever loose your investment) then every person on the planet could actually go to the bank or borrow 10 thousand dollars and invest it with the self proclaimed greatest richest Senior Broker and make 7 thousand dollars with no risk at all. This would be the answer to all of poverty in the world there would be no poor people, no middle class, we would all be rich and we would all be so greatful to Mr Peter Shaw for saving the world, we8217ll I hate to break it to you but Mr Shaw is just a self proclaimed Senior Broker that makes a living scamming people into investing there hard earned money into the Optionsxo platform with high risk. Mr Shaw is not serious about the broker profession he is a scam artist in the industry of scams in the Internet. Bottom line Optionsxo is not certified, not regulated, and the self proclaimed rich Senior Broker Peter Shaw proved first hand that they are not professional. I would advise not to use this platform. Thank you Mark. I invested 7000US with Peter Shaw. He make me 18000. He was ok until he withdraw more money from my Visa without my authorization. Visa block my account. I ask for 5000 withdraw. He invested all the money. He lost 10000.I was not VIP any more, he stop talking and trade for me. He get me new broker Sam. I been fool to invested hard earned money like you say Mark. I will never trust Optionsxo They ruined me financially and emotionally. They getting rich from trusting people like me. Hi I would like to close my account and get a refund. Mike Norris was my Broker but he is not answering my calls anymore My user name is moonshinebandit I would like to talk to someone at Optionsxo to get more information on how to close my account William Douglas Blame myself didn8217t do any research before invest my money into OptionsXO. the broker (Paul Harris) just keep on asking me top up my account amount for whatever reasons. However, after I rejected him, he missing. I did request for a withdraw since 13th Jun, till now still under pending. Wanted to check with the customer service, none reply. After read all the comments I knew that my hard earn money just gone like that. good afternoon. my experience with optionsxo is the following: i couldn8217t log in for about two years. after that i was allowed to log in again: i still had my account and my money, so i have tried many times to withdraw, always unsuccesfully. after several times i wasn8217t allowed to log in anymore. please, advise if you can help me to solve this situation. Danke. luigi I started trading with OpinionXO, they said they will get me a broker and when they did the broker told me he only works with big investments and that if i want to work with him, then i should increase my investment. i traded without help and lost money. i decided to withdraw the rest of my money which i did but was told it had to be accessed and i had to provide certain documents before they will release the money. its been over a week and have not heard from anyone plus i have no received my money. i email and no reply. very disappointing and would advice that no one make the mistake of trading with this company. I opened an account on Friday july 22nd 2016 sent in all documentstion needed. Till then Ken Tour called me several times a day. Now does not respond to my emails. This is wrong taking peoples money. I am not pleased at all. I want the matter dealt with immediately My money stuck at optionsxo, when i submit to withdrawal and the system indicated server error. Hi I like to know if I can use this broker for millionaire blue print as a safe broker as far as you say it is new management but I still not sure if the my account will be safe for South African guy like myself I submitted 250 only to find out that they deal with US 250, not the 250 in my country8217s currency. Then they did nothing about my money. I got frequent phone calls but I have told the Optionsxo initial contact that I am deaf and require communication only through email. No luck. I decided to withdraw the US250 two days after the initial deposit. To date, I have NOT received the money. I have typed their 8220live chat8221 and have gotten no response. I was very frustrated with a over the top pushy 8220broker8221 tactics and decided the ethics at the company was not what I wanted to be associated with and decided to put in a request to withdrawal all funds. It has now been 2 weeks and no sign of my funds. As a matter of fact8230I think my calls have now been blocked. See my latest conversation I recorded below: Topic: Hi8230anyone online for me A representative will be connected, please be patient. Jamie Andrews enters the chatroom. Jamie Andrews 5:03:04 PM Hello Neill, my name is Jamie Andrews, how may I help you Neill 5:03:38 PM Hi Jamie8230please check my withdrawal status I put in the request 4 August and to date it shows as pending Cheers Jamie Jamie Andrews 5:09:37 PM sure. pelase wait while I verify please Neill 5:09:51 PM Ok Thanks Jamie Andrews 5:14:09 PM so normally it takes 2 to 5 business days however I will inform my department about this in order to resolve it Neill 5:15:04 PM Thanks for that8230. Please check and let me know the outcome8230I will stay online for you Jamie Andrews 5:17:41 PM that is not necessary I will inform them and they will take care of this matter as soon as possible Neill 5:18:21 PM I would like to know the expected payment date8230I believe it is necessary8230 Jamie Jamie Andrews 5:26:54 PM I have forwarded your enquiry Neill 5:27:21 PM Thanks8230.expected payment date Jamie Andrews 5:29:14 PM the broker tried to contact to contact you to speak about this matter a couple of times however there was no answer he will contact you again to speak about this Neill 5:30:12 PM Do not want to speak to the broker who is absolutely rude. Please advise my expected payout date before I escalate this I have spoken to the broker on the 4th. I advised him of this. Expected pay out date please Jamie Andrews 5:31:54 PM sir, I informed the department of this matter and they will deal with this issue Neill 5:33:39 PM Please advise my expected payout date If not8230give me a contact number and person responsible for the payout and I will take from there. Also8230include contact details the Manager in Accounts. I need to know is accountable and responsible here This is why people mistrust this system is such a big way8230I keenly await your response8230 Jamie Andrews 5:35:07 PM in what way was the broker rude Neill 5:35:32 PM Not the issue here. The issue is I need to know the expected payout date Jamie Andrews 5:35:32 PM I can inform the broker8217s manager and ask to reassign you to a different broker Neill 5:36:02 PM NO8230PAY OUT THE FUNDS8230. NOW Jamie Andrews 5:37:42 PM sir, I8217m only responsible for support, I don8217t have access to finance I8217m sorry I can only inform you that I have forwarded this issue to my department and they will deal with it Neill 5:40:56 PM That8217s OK8230.give me the contact details of Accounts I was hoping on support to assist me8230obviously not the case Hi Jamie8230.Please advise the details of the manager in your Accounts department. Please be mindful that this whole conversation is on record and I am happy to share8230 Jamie Andrews 5:56:59 PM This conversation is recorded from our end as well so you have nothing to worry about Neill 5:57:07 PM Hi Jamie8230OK8230refer me to your manager please Jamie Andrews 5:57:07 PM your broker will contact you soon Neill 5:57:41 PM I DO NOT WANT TO SPEAK TO THE BROKERgt refer me to your manager Jamie Andrews 5:58:36 PM I have forwarded your request to my manager directly you will be contacted Neill 5:59:22 PM NO I DO NOT WANT TO SPEAK TO THE BROKER8230what is so difficult to understand. I need to speak to accounts Jamie Andrews 6:02:31 PM are you referring to your account manager Neill 6:03:13 PM NO8230Accounts means money. Your Accounts department8230what is so difficult to understand here Jamie Andrews 6:15:00 PM Neil. you will be contacted today. not by a broker, by a manager and will sort this situation out I8217m really sorry, I8217m trying to help you as best I can Neill 6:36:33 PM I appreciate that8230. I have not been called as yet Jamie8230I am waiting no one has called me and you have not yet given me the payout date Jamie Andrews 6:53:15 PM I8217m really sorry Neil. I am not in charge with the finance department so I cannot give you such information as I do not establish the date and really do not want to misinform you in any way Neill 7:13:19 PM That8217s OK8230give me a contact name number and email address8230 Jamie Andrews 7:37:42 PM Neil, you can contact financeoptionsxo Neill 7:59:30 PM No One has called me as yet Jamie Andrews 8:01:14 PM during this day you shall receive a call back The representative has left the conversation. If you have further questions please leave a message: Leave message. Thank you To date8230no response from any of the guys. I am still waiting and believe I will not see my money. THIS NEEDS TO STOPgt I will be keen to hear from anyone who can point me in the direction to get this type of behavior reported. Here is something to consider. I opened the account. I felt pushed and shoved by a bully 8220broker8221 so decided these guys are not for me. I subsequently requested a withdrawal and eventually (After 2 weeks) my withdrawal was approved by this same 8220bully broker8221 called Bruno8230not sure he has given his real name. The problem is8230Bruno only approved my withdrawal on my initial deposit I made. The profits of trade he claimed as his and said he was the one who managed to get the profits so he will keep it. If this is not THEFT8230not sure what you will call it Beware these guys8230 Since they are not regulated, you cannot benefit from support from a regulatory watchdog. And they are from Marshall Islands so it will be tough to get there in person (well, i dont know where you8217re from). You could visit econsumer. gov and file a complaint there. Also, spread the story as much as possible (our forum, other forums, etc) I deposited 250 on the 30th July then my husband contributed 750 on the 5th August after a broker named Dan stated that I could get a bonus which would increase my chance of making more money (I was desperate to make some money). However when he sent me a form to sign and I read the conditions I decided it was far too risky as even if I made a profit it would be a long time before I could withdraw any money and I was looking for a regular income. On 8th August I applied to withdraw my money and during the next week I sent in copies of both mine and my husband8217s ID. To this date (9thSeptember) and despite many emails and live chats I have not received a penny I am now getting the press involved in order to warn others about this company and does not pay out I don8217t want others to experience the same as me. I have been unable to pay my rent which was due on the 4th September as I have no work at the moment and needed the money. I am at risk of eviction within the next week but Optionsxo do not care. I have made them aware of this several times. I can8217t tell you how upset I am I deposited 250 then 5000 and finally persuaded to invest 80K USD on the premise that I could withdraw my deposit at any time. I was making great progress and thrilled with the results but when it came to trying to withdraw money, it never happened. I could never contact anyone. My broker disappeared and I was assigned another couple of brokers. I then read this page and realised I had been scammed. I was convinced I had lost all my savings. I then contacted Winchargeback and they managed to get almost all of my funds returned. I cannot tell you how relieved I was. Thank you Megan, Rebecca and the team at Winchargeback Can someone help me I have been dealing with wmoptionoptionsxo for a few months, everything they have done for me up until now has felt misleading and crooked. I8217m certain I am being scamed. This is what happened to me:(others seem to have the exact same story) It all started a few months ago, I set up a wmoption account, than Nathan JonesJohn WilliamsKen Tour set up the account as a managed account and Nathan made a profit for me and then without my consent they also set up an mt4 optionsxo account with my name and they also managed that account.(he said this was the way to make real money.) Than he made a large profit with this new account also, I requested to withdraw some money and was denied, and then they disappeared. I tried to contact the company, but it was months before they responded to me. And than months later the company contacted and said that Nathan or John or Ken no longer were with the company. And they set me up with a new senior broker named Sam. I did not like the way he was treating me so I requested to talk to an upper person, he had the CEO David CurrentKlein (each time his name changes) contact me and he told me that because of all the problems and because the required 3 months was done, that I could withdraw the 90k that was in the account. He said they did not wish to hold my funds hostage. I felt relieved. So he than set me up with what he said was one of his best sienor brokers John L who would handle everything. John than contacted me and said he was taking over management of my account. He closed my wmoption account (it still had open trades) and transferred all the funds to the mt4 which I had no control over. I told him what David told me about the withdrawl of account, but he than said I couldn8217t with draw funds because of trading volume.(even though David said cash accounts didn8217t require volume). I tried to contact David with info he gave me, but all of it was invalid. So I continued to try to work with John. He managed my account for a month and made over 220k. And than he dissappered. I once again took over a month to get a hold of someone. And than one day I got a hold of John, but he didn8217t remember me, he looked up my account and he asked why I8217ve neglected my account and was not trading. I said its a managed account and you were supposed to be trading for me. My account had even been blocked for over a month. John said that I didn8217t have a managed account, (I was mind blown) and than he said that all the profits made by the manager are not able to be kept by me, even though I had a managed account (I signed the managed account document). He took away the rights to money(220k) earned by the broker and told me that I have no choice but to trade a large volume that is almost impossible to achieve by a customer without experience.(100 times volume) He than provided trading creditsbonus of (220k 100 times volume needed) and said that I would be crazy not to go ahead and that I had nothing to lose. John said this was the only way I would have a chance to get my investment back. I pleaded with him many times to please let me withdraw my funds and every time he denied my request. I have asked countless times to withdraw my original investment (71k) and was always rejected. He has now been forcing me to trade to build volume of 100 times and it seems impossible. But most recent my account has accumulated a negative balance (-170k) because of what I understood was a bonuscredit they put in my account.(every broker I dealt with always told me that I could never lose more than my original investment.) The broker told me to trade and that I had nothing to lose but to try and reach the volume needed. During this period of trading many of my larger trades were lost because mysteriously my account would be blocked and only reopened once the trade had lost substantially. I asked why my sell button wasn8217t working. Now that the creditbonus is almost all gone and I don8217t want to continue and requested to close my account. He is saying I owe them that bonus amount. How can this be possible I was always told that I could never lose more than what I had originally invested Terms State: 8220The maximum loss that can be sustained by any customer is the amount of money paid by them to the company8221 So please someone help me, this doesn8217t make any sense and I don8217t know what to do. I opened an account with Optionsxo. I only invested a few hundred pounds initially but they were ever asking for money because what use is it in the bank, not making anything in there I was told they would make me rich. I told them I don8217t want to be rich just comfortable. I then invested more money so I could have a managed account. I was lead to believe they did all the trading and just spoke to me once a week to let me know how I was doing. No the account manager phones and tells me what to trade on. I don8217t like trading myself as it makes me nervous. I had 47000 in the account. I was then phoned by my account manager, he told me another analyst would be ringing me to do the trading. That day he took my account to 134700. As you can imagine I was elated. It was 5pm and I wanted to call it a day and really wanted to close the account as I had enough money. I told him not to ring me anymore. He said I had a wager of 10000 that was still outstanding and wanted to clear that. So he told me to bid on a currency for 60 seconds for 15000 and that would clear it. That did not materialise so he said we would have to make a correction. By this time I really had had enough. The next thing he had reduced my account to 34500. I felt sick. Then the next day he phoned laughing saying that he would build it back. The next 2 trades failed and I was left with 10000. This made me very ill and has made me a bag of nerves. I cannot look at the trading platform and if my mobile rings and I think it is my account manager I just have an anxiety attack. I have since been told that the analyst would have done this on purpose to make money for his company. How could he be so right for over an hour then get it so wrong I now don8217t want anything to do with this company as it has now left me it debt. I have the same plight with this broker. They insist that you put more and ended up losing all of it. I really don8217t know if the account managers are good at what they do. Stupid on my part trusting that they know what they were doing. They are worst like a newbie. Ended up in debt instead. Account managers keep changing, they tell you they are more senior than the previous ones to get your trust. Now nobody cares to call because I have no more money to put in. For newbies who want to invest with this broker make sure you know how to trade on your own. Account managers are there to sucked you in to putting money in to the market not for your benefit. I have been dealing with 2 brokers called Seam Adams and Robb Daniels. Both were phoning a lot at the start and offering me trades after trades, when I was starting to lose money, I was persuaded by them to invest more money, which I would go on to lose it all. I am sickened by the thought they couldn8217t care less about my situation and I feel very stupid for believing and trusting them Please be noted that all information provided by Binary Options that Suck are based on our experience and do not mean to offend or accuse any broker with illegal matters. Die Worte Suck, Scam, etc. basieren auf der Tatsache, dass diese Artikel in einer satirischen und übertriebenen Form geschrieben und daher manchmal von der Realität getrennt sind. Alle Informationen sollten von den Lesern genau überarbeitet und von jeder Person privat beurteilt werden. 272 queries. 0.868 seconds. Bonus up to: 100Our Health Safety Policy Our chief priority is to ensure the safety and well-being of every employee and contractor who works for us. We maintain an over-arching framework to ensure the health and safety of all workers at all of our locations. Compliance is required of all personnel. All of Omni Energys leaders are required: to create an environment where we never, under any circumstances, compromise on health and safety to visibly promote Omni Energy8217s values, leadership practices and health and safety policies and principles to set a culture of transparency, honestly monitoring and reporting health and safety performance to recognise and reward exceptional behaviour with respect to health and safety. Our corporate Health and Safety team is charged with the following: Setting performance expectations, developing over-arching policy, minimum standards, and annual plans for continuous improvement Providing guidance and assurance of site-level execution of health and safety management practices Monitoring and regularly communicating health and safety performance, trends and best practices. All workers, whether Omni Energy or contract employees, are required to support the Health and Safety Programme by actively participating in all training, reporting all unsafe conditions and ensuring they and their co-workers follow all protective measures and safe work methods. ISO - ASCBE Certificate Mr Michael Zormelo, GROUP CEO Michael Zormelo is the Managing Director of The Mustek Group of Companies, comprising: 1. Omni Energy, a leading provider of engineering and value-added oilfield support services, including the provision of drilling chemical solutions and waste management services 2. Mustek Engineering, an indigenous heavy construction and telecommunications service provider 3. Mustek Bitumen, a service provider to the highways and airfields sectors. Michael has a BSc in Petrol Engineering and Marketing, from Marietta College, Ohio, USA, and his work as Managing Director of the Mustek Group of Companies began in February 2000. He therefore has a firm grasp over the Oil and Gas Industry across Africa, and in particular, in Ghana, Algeria, Dubai, Cameroon, Congo, Ivory Coast, South Africa, and Tanzania, where Omni Energy has its offices. He has also supported other organisations, as: member of the Court of Governors, Ghana-India Kofi Annan Centre of Excellence ICT Advisor to Telecom-Liberia IT Advisor to the Inspector General of Police As a consultant, Michael participated in the Strategy and Policy Formulation for pre-paid metre installation for the Electricity Company of Ghana (ECG). He also designed management information reports for pre-paid metres for ECG he designed a pre-paid international billing platform for Ghana Telecom (now Vodafone), and he prepared the source and application of funds for pre-paid metres for ECG. Michaels vision is to lead and direct the operations of the Mustek Group of Companies, in achieving targets through the implementation of sound management practices and values which ultimately promote the development and wellbeing of the workforce promote good environmental practices and sustain the development of communities. Pamela Zormelo GROUP COO, Operations and Finance Pamela Zormelo has a BA Hons in Economics and Psychology, from the University of Ghana. She also has a Diploma in Management from Henley Management College in the UK. She initially worked as a resource person for Swedish Telecom (TELIA), where she designed a mode of assessing the effectiveness of a training programme organised for managers. In June 1995 she began working with Anglogold Ashanti as a Back Office Administrator. In April 1996, she single-handedly set up an Offshore Treasury office on the Isle of Man, UK, for Anglogold Ashanti. She managed the Isle of Man office with regards to protocol, personnel issues and all other activities that arose, to ensure the smooth running of the office. She also ensured compliance with Isle of Man employment requirements carried out budgeting monitoring of cash books, bank accounts and settlement of all local purchases filing of VAT claims and staff welfare issues. As Treasury Manager for Ashanti Treasury Services, Pamelas role included the management of the groups gold hedging by trading within the framework of the Risk Management Committees approved hedging policy, and in line with hedging agreements. She also managed the hedged positions so as to optimise corporate cash profits as per the Companys projected cashflow, and in addition, she ensured the efficient placement of gold hedges, and confirmed the accuracy of transactions done. Pamela also managed the hedge portfolio database on server, and assisted in implementing Integra T to provide an in-house valuation of the Companys portfolio. Pamela relocated to Ghana in 2008, setting up Babylove Sanitary Products and Packaging Ltd. of which she is the CEO. The company was set up to package and distribute good quality disposable sanitary products for mass market consumption, which it undertakes via an extensive network of wholesalers and retailers. In 2009, Pamela joined the Mustek Group of Companies, as the Group COO, Operations and Finance. In this capacity, she has helped to spearhead significant growth and development within the Mustek Group. Pamela has undergone training in Understanding Corporate Treasury, and Understanding the Money Market. Mrs. Doreen Ankumah, Human Resources and Administration Manager Doreen Ankumah has a combined total of over 22 years of rich work experience in Human Resources and Administrative Management. She has rich work experience from organisations such as Womens World Banking, Federation of Association of Ghanaian Exporters, and Global Trade amp Technology Network International Executive Services Corps. In addition to her in-depth knowledge of the Human Resources function, Doreen has strong interpersonal relationship skills, with the ability to motivate, counsel and deliver excellent Human Resource and Administrative services, in line with organisational objectives. Ms. Mawutor Afua Kpipkitse, Client Relationship Officer Ms. Mawutor Kpipkitse holds a Bachelors Degree in Humanities. She has three years of experience in the Hospitality Sector. She joined OMNI Energy in April 2015 as a Client responsible for building and maintaining business relationships with clients. We have expanded our delivery base into a fully integrated supply chain management multinational specializing in industrial chemicals for well drilling, food and pharmaceuticals. Our QC department ensures the procurement and delivery of high quality products according to the specifications of our clients. Our exhaustive list of Chemicals includes: DRILLING FLUIDS CHEMICAL FLUID SERVICE 8211 Calcium Chloride powder granules flakes 8211 Sodium Bromide liquid solid 8211 Calcium Bromide liquid solid 8211 Zinc Bromide powder solid 8211 Zinc Calcium Bromide liquid 8211 Potassium Formate liquidsolid 8211 Sodium Formate powder SHATE INHIBITORS 8211 PAM: Polyacrylamide 8211 PHAPA Partially Hydrated Polyacrylamide 8211 Asphalt Sulphonate PH CONTROL 8211 Caustic Soda Flakes Pearls 8211 Potassium Hydroxide 8211 Soda Ash dense light VISCOSIFIERS amp FILTRATE REDUCER 8211 Xanthan Gum Oil Drilling Grade 8211 Xanthan Gum Dispersible Grade 8211 PAC LV HVR 8211 CMC LVHV 8211 Bentonite APIOCMA Grade 8211 HEC 8211 SPNH WEIGHTING MATERIAL 8211 Barite 8211 Calcium Carbonate 8211 H2S Scavenger: Zinc Carbonate THINNERS DISPERSANTS 8211 Calcium Lignosulphonate 8211 Sodium Lignosulphonate FRACTURING FLUIDS CHEMICALS CEMENTING CHEMICALS THICKING AGENT 8211 Guar Gum 8211 Hydroxypropyl Guar 8211 CMC 8211 HEC 8211 PAM 8211 PHPA COAGULANT 8211 Aluminum Sulfate 8211 Calcium Chloride 8211 Sodium Sulfate SPACER FLUIDS 8211 CMC 8211 HEC FLUIDS LOSS AGENT 8211 Polyvinyl Alcohol CROSS-LINKING AGENT 8211 Borax 8211 Sodium Aluminate RETARDER 8211 Citric Acid 8211 Boric Acid WEIGHTING MATERIAL 8211 Barite LIGHTENING ADMIXTURE 8211 Cenospheres 8211 Methanol 8211 Glutaraldehyde CLAY STABILIZING CHEMICAL 8211 Potassium Chloride 8211 Sodium Chloride PH CONTROL 8211 Acetic Acid 8211 Citric Acid 8211 Soda Ash 8211 Sodium Bicarbonate We supply our clients with slings and lifting accessories fabricated from tools and products from Van Beest in the Netherlands and Talirut in the United Kingdom. Both international manufacturers offer the highest quality in the following: From Talirut, UK: 8211 Press Dies and Tools 8211 Ferrules and Swaging Products 8211 Aluminum Ferrules 8211 Solid Thimbles From Van Beest, Nethelands: 8211 Shackles 8211 Green Pin Master links with Flat Part 8211 Green Pin connecting links for connecting grade 80 chain-slings 8211 Green Pin Wire Rope Clips generally to EN13411-5 Type B 8211 Wire Rope Clips generally to EN13411-5 Type A 8211 Wire Rope Clips generally to DIN 741 We have assembled the most comprehensive range of spill prevention and control products currently available. These are cataloged into two new absorbent and spill kit ranges, and they include the following: 8211 Pillows and pans for high-volume leak 8211 Absorbent pads and rolls 8211 Spill kits and refills 8211 SPKU-DUFF Universal Duffe Kit We offer the very best of protective gear and equipment for work. Our PPE product range includes the following: 8211 Goggles and Spectacle 8211 Protective Coveralls 8211 Smoke Hood 8211 Cotton Rubber Dotted Gloves 8211 Neese Flame-Resistant Slicker Suit 8211 Ear Plugs 8211 Ear Muffs 8211 Safety Boots 8211 King Gloves HOSES We stock and supply the very best of Hose Coupling and corresponding accessories including 8211 Sunpool Stainless Steel Fittings (various sizes) 8211 Sunpool Camlocks (Aluminum Stainless Steel Brass) 8211 Rotary Drilling Hoses 8211 High Pressure Hydraulic Hose 8211 Test Point Hose 8211 Accessories: Hydraulic Tube Couplings, Ermeto Fittings, Equal Union, Elbow and Tree. CENTRIFUGE Centrifuges are widely used in solid control system to separate the solids phase of mud, remove harmful fine drill solids (such as debris) in the mud fluid, or recover weighting materials (such as barite) so as to reduce the cost of mud fluid. We currently procure and supply the following models: 8211 Centrifuge MS1456 8211 Centrifuge MD-LW350 8211 Centrifuge LYNX 200-700 We are World Leaders in casing accessoriescompletion tools CEMENTING ACCESSORIES 1. GUIDE SHOES Pen-O-TratorTM Reamer Guide Shoe Low Torque Reaming Tungsten Carbide Button Inserts PDC Drillable 8211 8216Ezi-Drill8217 Thru Nose Design Self-Cleaning Cutting Structure Reams With or Without RotationPilot Guide Shoe Pathfinding Guide Nose PDC Drillable360Circulating Ports 2. CENTRALISERSSpir-O-LizerTM Centraliser Torque and Drag Reduction Zinc Alloy Strength and Wear Resistance Proven Track RecordEcon-O-GliderTM Centraliser Outperforms Bow Spring Type Centraliser Spiral Blade Design Cost Effective Available with Straight Blade DesignSpir-O-MizerTM Centraliser Ultimate Strength and Wear Resistance Cast Steel Unitary Construction Spiral Blade DesignBladeRunner Centraliser Range Ultimate Torque amp Drag Reduction Teflon Zinc Alloy Technology ERD amp Horizontal Applications 3. COMPLETION EQUIPMENT Expand-O-Lizer Centraliser Under-reamed Hole Centralisation High Integrity Bow Type Centraliser Low Running Force Maximum Restoring ForceExpand-O-Lizer Centraliser Sub Integral Casing Centraliser Sub Under-reamed Hole Centralisation Low Running Force Maximum Restoring Force Shrink-LokStop Collar Eliminates Set Screws Exceptional Holding Force Screen Shroud InstallationGrippy Cross Coupling Cable Clamp Compression Indent Design Designed to accommodate various cable configurations Galvanised Coating
No comments:
Post a Comment